Something insane has just come to our attention. A heck of a story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user krolique titled Wikileaks death: Dutch hacking expert ‘had kayaking accident’ is gaining some traction, having got 4 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by dw.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 09:33:14 and has an ID of cun54u. Here are some initial comments on what’s going on:
- “He committed suicide shooting himself 7 times in the back with a shotgun“, posted by the user short_strangler at 2019-08-24 10:35:04. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “He’s been Trumped to death, he should have just sold Greenland.
/s“, posted by the user mad-n-fla at 2019-08-24 10:20:33. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “What’s the deal with people behind leaks being so careless around boats?“, posted by the user BiShyAndReadytoDie at 2019-08-24 09:45:55. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something very close to me, I am digging deeper into this development and will write a new story as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019