Something insane has just come to our attention. A really interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user pop34542 titled Vegan parents avoid jail for starving baby on strict diet, halting her development is gaining some traction, having got 3 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by vancouversun.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 00:48:40 and has an ID of cughz0. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “I understand not eating meat but how could the kid not be receiving breastmilk, that should’ve been enough to sustain the kid till 3 if they… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user almostsuper_villain at 2019-08-24 00:55:48. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “What shit parents.“, posted by the user SirToxalot at 2019-08-24 00:55:10. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “>An Australian couple who fed their baby daughter a strict vegan diet that left her severely malnourished have avoided serving a jail sen… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user pop34542 at 2019-08-24 00:51:10. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, I am researching more into this right now and will let you know as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- How’s Mark Ruffalo Doing On Twitter? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Rossa Roslaina Is Crushing Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- We Dug Deep Into Leonardo DiCaprio’s Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019