A crazy story just came across my desk. A very unique story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user mczack13 titled Next U.S. Tariffs to Pull China Expansion Below 6%, Survey Shows is gaining some traction, having got 10 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by bloomberg.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 09:16:20 and has an ID of cumyn4. We’ve identified the following comments already:
- “And yet the trade deficit is 20% larger now than it was when he took office. Let’s hope nobody tells him how the ’08 recession cut the defic… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user A_Dystopian_Dream at 2019-08-24 12:22:22. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Trump is making China his side bitch, lol.. It’s about time this country elected a real leader.“, posted by the user HorseySaucy at 2019-08-24 10:10:19. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “What hypocrisy to look for the downfall of another country to make your own country more “successful”. I am ashamed of our “leaders”.“, posted by the user CantinflasTacos69 at 2019-08-24 09:47:52. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is subjective.
- “Tl;dr China is still winning“, posted by the user MyBoyWicky at 2019-08-24 09:21:28. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something very close to me, we are researching more into this right now and will let you know as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019