Something insane has just come to our attention. A whopper of a story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user Jgabz titled Barack and Michelle Obama are buying a $15M estate in Marthas Vineyard is gaining some traction, having got 13 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by nypost.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 08:32:43 and has an ID of cumh6l. Here are some initial comments on what’s going on:
- “Ok and this has to do with politics…what exactly?“, posted by the user IntroverseRadio at 2019-08-24 08:34:55. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “And in other totally non-political news…“, posted by the user Miaoxin at 2019-08-24 08:34:42. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Yup. Good for them.“, posted by the user kingsumo_1 at 2019-08-24 08:33:49. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something very close to me, we are digging deeper into this development and will post an update as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019