Today I found something I’d like to alert all our readers of. A very unique story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user niharika22 titled Analysis | Most U.S. Muslims are patriots. Asking them to choose between faith and nation has a pernicious consequence. is gaining some traction, having got 14 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by washingtonpost.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 17:50:24 and has an ID of cubo8x. Some comments on this story are as follows (and you can comment here if you have anything to add):
- “I didnt know in America this was even a question. The WHOLE idea was religious freedom.“, posted by the user azzeellddaa at 2019-08-23 20:50:17. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Um, no. It’s essential that they choose between faith and nation because we are not a theocracy. There are 50+ Islamic nations to choose fro… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user bumblebee533 at 2019-08-23 18:56:10. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “All religion should be banned.“, posted by the user yahitsasecret at 2019-08-23 18:27:58. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “If you choose religion before country you are just another worthless religious freak that can’t be trusted in any way. Christian, Jew, Musli… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user 1991560SEC at 2019-08-23 18:08:12. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, we are researching more into this right now and will update this post as soon as we are finished.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- How’s Mark Ruffalo Doing On Twitter? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Rossa Roslaina Is Crushing Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- We Dug Deep Into Leonardo DiCaprio’s Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019