This is an amazing news story that we are researching right now. A very unique story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user jon_nashiba titled A Safety Valve for No-deal Brexit: South Korea and United Kingdom Sign Free Trade Agreement is gaining some traction, having got 7 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by businesskorea.co.kr) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 05:56:54 and has an ID of cukl41. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “Well if the EU stops trading Beef with Brazil over the wildfires, there is a going to be a great opening for UK trade relations. Selling you… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user nznordi at 2019-08-24 07:38:07. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Brasil is also open. Heck other countries are open as well.“, posted by the user Frequent_Round at 2019-08-24 06:12:46. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Yeah, UK will move it’s trade with EU to Korea, trade is easy.“, posted by the user bab1a94b-e8cd-49de-9 at 2019-08-24 06:09:10. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Ah yes South Korea, famous for its food export.“, posted by the user Mennovich at 2019-08-24 06:04:46. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something deeply important, I am frantically searching for more details and will update our readers as soon as we are finished.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019