This is something we should all know about. A fascinating story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user Thick12 titled Inverness police officer drove to work at five times the drink limit is gaining some traction, having got 7 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by bbc.co.uk) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 14:23:58 and has an ID of cupxfv. Here are some initial comments on what’s going on:
- “FYI this is in Scotland, anyone who isn’t at least 7 times the drink drive limit isn’t permitted to leave the house and may face expulsion f… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user Norfolkingchance at 2019-08-24 15:09:25. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “This bloke got smashed and STILL went to work: why hasn’t he been promoted to captain!?“, posted by the user The-Memedarin at 2019-08-24 14:50:28. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Hey, sometimes shits tough to deal with.“, posted by the user CAD007 at 2019-08-24 14:43:48. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is of great concern to me, I am frantically searching for more details and will update our readers as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019