A crazy story just came across my desk. A very significant story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user Bloodbath-McGrath titled Fed Chair Powell vows to sustain the expansion but he doesnt commit to the deep interest rate cuts Trump wants is gaining some traction, having got 6 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by washingtonpost.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 22:01:45 and has an ID of cueb1b. We’ve identified the following comments already:
- “If they do steep rate cuts now they are fucked when the recession comes. And so are we“, posted by the user Interleave1 at 2019-08-23 22:34:03. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Is this really more important or connected to American politics than the death of David Koch?“, posted by the user PAdogooder at 2019-08-23 22:10:02. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a story very close to my heart, I am digging deeper into this development and will let you know as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- How’s Mark Ruffalo Doing On Twitter? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Rossa Roslaina Is Crushing Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- We Dug Deep Into Leonardo DiCaprio’s Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019