We just stumbled across something crazy we’d like to report on. A very significant story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user xjohismh titled Andrew Yang: Give truckers severance packages when driverless vehicles take over is gaining some traction, having got 3 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by bigthink.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 21:27:43 and has an ID of cudvw1. We’ve identified the following comments already:
* **Andrew Yang is a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate who’s made technology and automation central to his campaign.**
* … (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user xjohismh at 2019-08-23 21:29:47. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is something deeply important, we are frantically searching for more details and will update our readers as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019