This is wild. A very interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user DarkMoon99 titled UK travellers phones could be checked at Hong Kong border is gaining some traction, having got 7 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by theguardian.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 08:30:01 and has an ID of cumg3l. Here are some thoughts on this so far:
- “And? The USA’s border agents have been checking phones for years. So have many other countries.“, posted by the user JDGumby at 2019-08-24 09:45:42. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “That’s not even the worst of it. They’ve got this new machine that can detect stuff aaaaaaall the way up your butt.“, posted by the user LoveTheBombDiggy at 2019-08-24 09:27:56. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “If you can take your phone battery out Id say do it, and chuck it in the checked luggage. Then carry on a burner phone while flying.“, posted by the user PaddleMonkey at 2019-08-24 08:34:16. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a story very close to my heart, I am frantically searching for more details and will let you know as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019