Today I found something I’d like to alert all our readers of. A super interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user Lixard52 titled Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg received treatment for pancreatic cancer is gaining some traction, having got 5 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by politico.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 02:54:10 and has an ID of cui6pe. We’ve identified the following comments already:
- “The court said, the tumor was treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. Justice Ginsburg will continu… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user frankbuffay at 2019-08-24 02:59:20. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “The piece of shit is going to get another Supreme Court pick.“, posted by the user deviltrombone at 2019-08-24 02:56:51. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Shit. Shit. Shit.“, posted by the user Lixard52 at 2019-08-24 02:54:34. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something very close to me, we are researching more into this right now and will update this post as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019