Today I found something I’d like to alert all our readers of. A really interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user ryzvonusef titled Many Egyptians miss their deposed president, Hosni Mubarak is gaining some traction, having got 3 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by economist.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 02:12:32 and has an ID of cuhmzy. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “This mindset is how Napoleon became a dictator / emperor after the French Revolution.“, posted by the user improvisedHAT at 2019-08-24 03:00:04. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “MubarakBad“, posted by the user blitzskrieg at 2019-08-24 02:49:37. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “I can attest to this. I was in Egypt many times in the past few years. A country that has never known a leader lacking corruption yearns f… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user BrenRichGill at 2019-08-24 02:30:40. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is something deeply important, we are looking for more facts on this story and will let you know as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019