We are diving deep into this story. A very compelling story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user JaxxisR titled Former Wisconsin rep. misses mark on redistricting claim is gaining some traction, having got 11 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by politifact.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 22:28:34 and has an ID of cuenbc. Some comments on this story are as follows (and you can comment here if you have anything to add):
- “>Across the 99 elections for the state Assembly, Democrats garnered 53% of the votes, compared to 45% for Republicans, according to the W… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user Footwarrior at 2019-08-23 22:43:59. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Link doesn’t work“, posted by the user MuskofElon at 2019-08-23 22:32:17. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Is this really more important or connected to American politics than the death of David Koch?“, posted by the user PAdogooder at 2019-08-23 22:28:52. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, we are looking for more facts on this story and will update this post as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019