A crazy story just came across my desk. A fascinating story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user VoteBernieFor2020 titled David Koch, Industrialist Who Funded Conservatives, Dies at 79 is gaining some traction, having got 8 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by fortune.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 21:13:09 and has an ID of cudpju. We’ve identified the following comments already:
- “You can’t take it with you. All that wealth and energy to fund the acceleration of the ravaging of our planet, just to squeeze out a few de… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user VoteBernieFor2020 at 2019-08-23 21:14:38. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “this is in no way off topic. Removing comments for dancing on peoples graves is one thing but this is just a lie.“, posted by the user tonytwocans at 2019-08-23 21:14:21. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Its off topic despite the fact that this guy and his brother practically controls our government?“, posted by the user Jacked1218 at 2019-08-23 21:14:01. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Not off topic. These people were the real source of corruption in the US. We can’t just talk about party politics without bringing their cor… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user armchairmegalomaniac at 2019-08-23 21:13:30. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a story very close to my heart, we are digging deeper into this development and will update this post as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- How’s Mark Ruffalo Doing On Twitter? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Rossa Roslaina Is Crushing Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- We Dug Deep Into Leonardo DiCaprio’s Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019