This is something we should all know about. A very interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user wordsareviolence-fu titled Convicted rapist should now be called justice involved person is gaining some traction, having got 14 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by washingtonexaminer.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 02:55:54 and has an ID of cui7n8. Some comments on this story are as follows (and you can comment here if you have anything to add):
- “And Trump supporters call the rapist in the White House ‘president.’“, posted by the user LolAtAllOfThis at 2019-08-24 03:14:48. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “people who post shit are called trolls“, posted by the user AcceptableProperty2 at 2019-08-24 03:10:54. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “As a father of a daughter, once a convicted rapist, always a convicted rapist.“, posted by the user stonedmuhammad at 2019-08-24 03:09:29. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “It’s convenient that they left out the first term used in the article:
> formerly incarcerated person
Gotta ramp up that fear mongeri… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user rosewill357 at 2019-08-24 02:57:50. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “i prefer Person Of Justice“, posted by the user iLoveAllStrates at 2019-08-24 02:56:59. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is of great concern to me, I am looking for more facts on this story and will write a new story as soon as we are finished.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154