Something insane has just come to our attention. A very significant story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user Glabellar titled CNN Signs Fired FBI Official Andrew McCabe as Contributor is gaining some traction, having got 9 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by breitbart.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 21:44:53 and has an ID of cue3jj. Some comments on this story are as follows (and you can comment here if you have anything to add):
- “For the record: breitbart == assholes
[10 Most Despic… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user segvcore at 2019-08-23 21:49:03. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Breitbart is an extremist site.
Those extremists sh… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user SaltHash at 2019-08-23 21:49:02. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Shit source.“, posted by the user thenewyorkoffice at 2019-08-23 21:48:33. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Is this really more important or connected to American politics than the death of David Koch?“, posted by the user PAdogooder at 2019-08-23 21:48:06. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Good. He’s an incredibly fair, reasonable, and articulate voice, which is hard to find these days.“, posted by the user bryfy77 at 2019-08-23 21:47:31. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, I am frantically searching for more details and will post an update as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154