A crazy story just came across my desk. A fascinating story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user vannybros titled China hopes Donald Trump honours earlier hands-off stance on Hong Kong despite latest US trade war link is gaining some traction, having got 7 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by scmp.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 07:17:40 and has an ID of cullve. We’ve found the following comments, and please also reach out to us if you know more at this time:
- “Honor? You must be joking. Did he honor his wedding vows as he fucked a porn star? Did he honor his contracts to repay bank loans as he stif… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user fleshbaby at 2019-08-24 08:39:53. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “like they honored their agreement with the english back in 1997? the irony“, posted by the user LouisKoo at 2019-08-24 08:35:01. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “what a bunch of brainwash speak. a “stance” isn’t an agreement to shit. asking someone to “honor” a stance is just crazy-speak. it’s like… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user glichez at 2019-08-24 07:49:36. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Idk. I could totally see trump bulking this into the trade dispute. Then he could really rally against the “see?! I ensure democracy through… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user Mmaibl1 at 2019-08-24 07:23:37. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Good luck getting him to keep his hands off his toadstool while he watches big strong government squish puny citizens“, posted by the user Sprayface at 2019-08-24 07:19:09. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a story very close to my heart, I am researching more into this right now and will let you know as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- JJ Watt & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- The Community Reacts To Brad Paisley On Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Oprah Winfrey Is Blowing Up Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019