Today I found something I’d like to alert all our readers of. A really interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user FitAFJesus titled Brazil Plans to Mobilize the Military to Fight Fires in the Amazon is gaining some traction, having got 3 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by nytimes.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 04:47:17 and has an ID of cujoi5. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “That’s supposed to sound as if he is doing something about the fires, yet the military is hardly equipped to fight fires. What’s needed are … (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user New-Atlantis at 2019-08-24 04:57:00. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Are they going to shoot the trees now?“, posted by the user JRStayer at 2019-08-24 04:55:26. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is something deeply important, I am researching more into this right now and will post an update as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019