This is something we should all know about. A very intriguing story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user iuthnj34 titled Billionaire industrialist and conservative mega-donor David Koch has died at age 79, according to New Yorker reporter is gaining some traction, having got 11 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by businessinsider.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 20:44:56 and has an ID of cuddk6. Some comments on this story are as follows (and you can comment here if you have anything to add):
- “This makes me sad that Im happy.
Not enough not to be happy though.“, posted by the user TheRussianLongCon at 2019-08-23 20:48:18. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Im not going to celebrate, but I refuse to mourn.“, posted by the user girl_inform_me at 2019-08-23 20:47:45. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Eat the rich“, posted by the user sepherian at 2019-08-23 20:46:04. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Im never going to celebrate the death of someone, except maybe this one time“, posted by the user ivaro876 at 2019-08-23 20:45:28. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is of great concern to me, we are researching more into this right now and will post an update as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Enrique Iglesias Causes A Ruckus On Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- The Community Reacts To Gianluigi Buffon On Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- We Dug Deep Into Joey Essex’s Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019