A crazy story just came across my desk. A very unique story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user Igotmoresense2 titled Trump rips Fed’s Powell, demands companies seek ‘alternatives’ to China is gaining some traction, having got 8 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by yahoo.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 04:45:48 and has an ID of cujnr8. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “/u/“, posted by the user heythosearemysocks at 2019-08-24 05:51:43. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “He “ordered” not demanded.
LOL.“, posted by the user MyPoliticalNightmare at 2019-08-24 05:39:05. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is subjective.
- “Its really pretty easy to just set up bilateral trade agreements overnight, invest in new companies in new countries, find new trade partne… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user crapatthethriftstore at 2019-08-24 04:55:13. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something very close to me, we are looking for more facts on this story and will let you know as soon as we are finished.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019