A crazy story just came across my desk. A whopper of a story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user huisi titled The great Australian cafe war: he thought he was the best customer ever … but was he? is gaining some traction, having got 5 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by theguardian.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 17:05:53 and has an ID of cubacz. We’ve found the following comments, and please also reach out to us if you know more at this time:
- “King of Queens episode.“, posted by the user straylittlelambs at 2019-08-23 18:37:10. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Guardian reporting on the issues that matter.“, posted by the user BlankSimon at 2019-08-23 18:10:40. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Hey, vSauce, Michael here.
What even *is* ‘best’? Well its better than ‘better’, but what does *that* mean?“, posted by the user galactictaco42 at 2019-08-23 18:01:13. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, we are digging deeper into this development and will let you know as soon as we are finished.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019