This is something we should all know about. A really interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user MistWeaver80 titled Storm clouds rooted deep in Jupiter’s atmosphere are affecting the planet’s white zones and colorful belts, creating disturbances in their flow and even changing their color. is gaining some traction, having got 3 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by news.berkeley.edu) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 12:02:32 and has an ID of cuooql. We’ve found the following comments, and please also reach out to us if you know more at this time:
- “We need a tax to save Jupiter!“, posted by the user grm0192 at 2019-08-24 12:39:27. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Yeah….that’s why there is so much color to Jupiter now. There isnt a problem, we are just seeing the creation of a new pattern in real tim… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user UnpopularPimp at 2019-08-24 12:28:52. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “*sigh* send in the troops“, posted by the user Solid_Gold_Turd at 2019-08-24 12:10:50. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is something deeply important, we are frantically searching for more details and will let you know as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019