We are diving deep into this story. A unique story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user OfficiousBrick titled David H. Koch, Industrialist Who Fueled Right-Wing Movement, Dies at 79 is gaining some traction, having got 11 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by nytimes.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 21:01:43 and has an ID of cudkg2. We’ve found the following comments, and please also reach out to us if you know more at this time:
- “*Remembers that aphorism his mom said when he was a kid*
*Says nothing at all*“, posted by the user R1ckMartel at 2019-08-23 21:05:04. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “This is hilarious watching mods take down all these posts. So transparent.“, posted by the user beeperone at 2019-08-23 21:04:51. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “God I hate saying this just as a principle but Good! Fuck David Koch. Hopefully his brother goes today too. This fucker and his brother are … (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user wildstaringeyes at 2019-08-23 21:04:32. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Deleted in 3,2,1…“, posted by the user hascogrande at 2019-08-23 21:04:21. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a story very close to my heart, we are digging deeper into this development and will update our readers as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019