This is wild. A very intriguing story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user theturbanator1699 titled Billionaire industrialist and conservative donor David Koch dies at age 79 – Reuters is gaining some traction, having got 7 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by reuters.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 21:57:08 and has an ID of cue8zp. We’ve identified the following comments already:
- “I know it’s wrong but…..good“, posted by the user Vincesolo at 2019-08-23 22:01:03. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “His legacy will rot just like the Climate Change denialism that he perpetuated.“, posted by the user SaltHash at 2019-08-23 22:00:30. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “[Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead!](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js)“, posted by the user TheDrownedLegion at 2019-08-23 21:57:28. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is something deeply important, I am looking for more facts on this story and will let you know as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019