This is wild. A really interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user LittleComb titled Underground Lake of Liquid Water Detected on Mars is gaining some traction, having got 11 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by popularmechanics.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 18:32:26 and has an ID of cuc1iq. Some comments on this story are as follows (and you can comment here if you have anything to add):
- “Besides likelihood of life existing on mars increasing (i think), could someone explain to a casual space reader what else this discovery im… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user SwipeZNA1 at 2019-08-23 20:59:08. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Subjective **TL;DR** of the article:
* A probe of the European Space Agency has been taking radar pictures of Mars since 2003
* In 2007 the… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user SimpleEconomist at 2019-08-23 18:35:13. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, we are digging deeper into this development and will update our readers as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- The Community Reacts To Assi El Hallani On Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- David Lynch Is Blowing Up Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Luzu Is Crushing Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019