This is wild. A really interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user neurocentricx titled Trump to Boost Tariffs on Chinese Imports in Retaliation is gaining some traction, having got 5 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by bloomberg.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 05:13:36 and has an ID of cuk12v. Here are some thoughts on this so far:
- “Nothing says “art of the deal” quite like doubling down on a losing strategy“, posted by the user ValiantCorvus at 2019-08-24 05:21:23. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- ” The United States is accelerating its own collapse.“, posted by the user abdouh15 at 2019-08-24 05:20:19. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is subjective.
- “Because that’s going to work. I thought trade wars were “easy” to win?“, posted by the user Yukonhijack at 2019-08-24 05:18:13. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something deeply important, I am digging deeper into this development and will post an update as soon as we are finished.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- taran adarsh The Twitter Master (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- James Corden – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Does Twitter Love or Hate Javier Mascherano? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019