This is wild. A very significant story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user fu2man2 titled ‘Keep Marysville white’: racist remark by would-be councilor shocks Michigan city is gaining some traction, having got 24 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by theguardian.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 05:21:35 and has an ID of cuk4qj. We’ve identified the following comments already:
- “And, there are tens of thousands of black people, professors, and activists, even on TV, speaking about how important it is to buy from blac… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user Lourve at 2019-08-24 05:31:45. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “>She insisted she was not against blacks but went on to say: A husband and wife need to be the same race Thats how its been [since… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user maywellflower at 2019-08-24 05:26:36. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “What actually happened in the article doesnt sound half as bad as the title makes it smh“, posted by the user jordan_fluffystar at 2019-08-24 05:22:57. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is of great concern to me, we are frantically searching for more details and will write a new story as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019