This is wild. A whopper of a story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user bokmal titled Health care workers unprepared for magnitude of climate change: Chronic kidney disease is just one climate-related ailment poised to strike is gaining some traction, having got 3 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by sciencedaily.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 17:40:47 and has an ID of cubl9u. We’ve identified the following comments already:
- “Would a shift in work hours help this? Operating at night for harvest instead of the midday sun? Maybe reduce sunlight work hours too.
Coul… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user pathogen6 at 2019-08-23 19:27:43. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “People better get on those survival skills“, posted by the user Fabers_Bluetooth at 2019-08-23 18:36:58. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “I don’t think any of us are prepared for the coming wave of misery. Mass human migration won’t be comprised of people wistfully following a … (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user dzastrus at 2019-08-23 18:36:14. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is of great concern to me, we are looking for more facts on this story and will post an update as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- How’s Mark Ruffalo Doing On Twitter? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Rossa Roslaina Is Crushing Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- We Dug Deep Into Leonardo DiCaprio’s Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019