We just stumbled across something crazy we’d like to report on. A very significant story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user y6ird titled Genuine scale model of solar system is gaining some traction, having got 8 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by mnn.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 17:21:07 and has an ID of cubf29. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “Thanks for the share, hadn’t seen that video yet.“, posted by the user Daladan at 2019-08-23 23:16:43. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “This has been around for a few years, but I always enjoy seeing it again. Thank you “, posted by the user el__lex at 2019-08-23 19:03:58. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “That was great, it’s so hard to grasp how tiny we are“, posted by the user Lalanymous at 2019-08-23 17:30:53. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “I was slightly triggered by that thumbnail, I won’t lie. Great video.“, posted by the user GryphonGuitar at 2019-08-23 17:28:17. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is of great concern to me, we are frantically searching for more details and will update this post as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019