This is an amazing news story that we are researching right now. A really interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user o2000 titled David Koch, billionaire industrialist and Republican mega donor, dies aged 79 is gaining some traction, having got 9 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by theguardian.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 20:48:46 and has an ID of cudf4b. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “You love to see it folks
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-50NdPawLVY](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-50NdPawLVY)“, posted by the user PanchoVilla4TW at 2019-08-23 20:54:59. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Luckily trump repealed the estate tax!“, posted by the user MySillyYumm at 2019-08-23 20:51:12. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is of great concern to me, we are digging deeper into this development and will update our readers as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019