This is a very important story. A unique story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user mvea titled Chicago police pilot Samsung DeX as replacement for bulky in-car computers – Pairing Galaxy phones with an in-car display and keyboard is gaining some traction, having got 5 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by theverge.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 20:07:05 and has an ID of cucyq4. Here are some thoughts on this so far:
- “>*Were by far the most advanced department in the US with technology,*
So has crime gone down. Last I heard Chicago was #1 in the na… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user zig-zag_wanderer at 2019-08-24 14:03:12. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Seems like itd be cheaper to use a Pi solution.“, posted by the user theoreticaljerk at 2019-08-24 12:35:05. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Seems like a good idea, if only to have the phone when outside the car. Total setup in car doesn’t really appear to save any bulk though.“, posted by the user happyscrappy at 2019-08-23 22:42:28. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is of great concern to me, we are digging deeper into this development and will write a new story as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019