We just stumbled across something crazy we’d like to report on. A very intriguing story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user niharika22 titled Cargill opens Innovation Lab to modernise food and ag systems is gaining some traction, having got 4 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by fdiforum.net) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 18:25:20 and has an ID of cubzac. We’ve found the following comments, and please also reach out to us if you know more at this time:
- “Hi niharika22, your post has been removed for the following reason(s)
It does not include references to new, peer-reviewed research. Please… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user Doomhammer458 at 2019-08-23 20:02:10. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “I guess they want to figure out how many toxins they can put in their foods before one gets cancer“, posted by the user king_fredo at 2019-08-23 18:37:04. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “For what I have heard Cargill seems to be a very unethical company.“, posted by the user king_fredo at 2019-08-23 18:35:25. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is something deeply important, I am frantically searching for more details and will write a new story as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019