Today I found something I’d like to alert all our readers of. A very intriguing story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user rjgianfortune titled Bernie Sanders’ Campaign Proposes Granting Feds the Right to Strike is gaining some traction, having got 50 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by govexec.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 21:22:09 and has an ID of cudtj7. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “Why the cocksauve was this not previously allowed?“, posted by the user HawlSera at 2019-08-23 22:09:55. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Work stoppages within our government would sure be nice for Russia, theyd love that. Maybe we should suggest the military can go on strike … (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user SATexas1 at 2019-08-23 21:56:28. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “After thirty years of shitting in them, I am okay with that.“, posted by the user Shinranshonin at 2019-08-23 21:42:34. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “The fact that the federal government can be shut down and workers furloughed without pay for weeks on end while those same workers have no r… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user OwenSixteen at 2019-08-23 21:40:15. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Good!“, posted by the user Dondonponpon at 2019-08-23 21:29:15. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something very close to me, I am frantically searching for more details and will write a new story as soon as we have more information.