This is something we should all know about. A super interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user pipsdontsqueak titled Volkswagen recalls 679,000 U.S. vehicles that could roll away is gaining some traction, having got 4 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by reuters.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 21:58:11 and has an ID of cue9ef. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “Recall: “Wait, wait . . . come back!”“, posted by the user l94xxx at 2019-08-24 07:56:57. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Interesting, Acura issued a recall that produces similar results (but for a very different reason)“, posted by the user ItsMeCaptainMurphy at 2019-08-24 00:20:54. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is a story very close to my heart, we are frantically searching for more details and will update our readers as soon as we are finished.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Nina Dobrev Causes A Ruckus On Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Sam Milby Is Crushing Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- How’s Deepika Padukone Doing On Twitter? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019