We are diving deep into this story. A very unique story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user skennedy987 titled The most comprehensive analysis of all available evidence so far has found that increasing intake of polyunsaturated fats (such as Omega-3 or Omega-6 fatty acids) does not help prevent or treat type 2 diabetes irregardless of whether they were consumed via supplements, oils, or foods. is gaining some traction, having got 4 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by bmj.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 02:07:02 and has an ID of cuhk9i. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “This meta-analysis had a pretty cool approach.
Often dietary interventions are tested against a wide range of health outcomesso there may… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user skennedy987 at 2019-08-24 02:11:58. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Irregardless Police here. You have the right to remain silent….“, posted by the user NewbombJerk at 2019-08-24 02:09:27. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a story very close to my heart, we are looking for more facts on this story and will update our readers as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019