Today I found something I’d like to alert all our readers of. A super interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user animositisomina35 titled Stocks dive sharply on Trumps tweet about China is gaining some traction, having got 12 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by mercurynews.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 04:46:03 and has an ID of cujnuz. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “It’s total madness that if Trump wakes up with a bad hair day and tweets some insane shit that the stock market could drop 600 points. It mu… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user fleshbaby at 2019-08-24 06:28:05. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “What if the reason he doesnt want to show his tax records is, not to hide some connection to russia but rather to hide how much he profits f… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user OptimisticRealist__ at 2019-08-24 04:55:53. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “There’s plenty of ways to deal with China economically. Random unexplained tweets is not the way. I can’t believe that someone in his admini… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user farwestfalls at 2019-08-24 04:48:05. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “And Trump and family makes millions off playing the market. Again.“, posted by the user 0674788emanekaf at 2019-08-24 04:47:52. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is of great concern to me, we are researching more into this right now and will post an update as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019