We just stumbled across something crazy we’d like to report on. A unique story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user HybridCamRev titled She thought there was water in her ear. Turns out it was a venomous spider is gaining some traction, having got 18 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by amp.cnn.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 07:08:16 and has an ID of culhpm. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “This is why everytime my ear feels strange, I punch myself in the side of the head. You can never be too careful!“, posted by the user Scrubbing_Bubbles_ at 2019-08-24 08:59:48. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Saying “venomous spider” is like saying “expensive gold”, or “soft pillow”.“, posted by the user Oktayey at 2019-08-24 07:14:00. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Thanks for giving me something new to have anxiety about“, posted by the user jaffakree83 at 2019-08-24 07:12:02. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Boom roasted“, posted by the user TheFatherIxion at 2019-08-24 07:09:39. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a story very close to my heart, we are looking for more facts on this story and will update our readers as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019