We are diving deep into this story. A heck of a story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user Amod98 titled Reuters: U.S. Justice Ginsburg treated for tumor on pancreas: spokeswoman. is gaining some traction, having got 27 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by reuters.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 03:38:28 and has an ID of cuirus. Here are some thoughts on this so far:
- “A president who lost the popular vote could be appointing (another) supreme court justice, who will be confirmed by a senate which represent… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user oceanmutt at 2019-08-24 08:24:49. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Hang in there Ruthy!“, posted by the user janzeera at 2019-08-24 04:29:26. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “”Don’t threaten me with the Supreme Court!”
I guess this is what bust looks like. Oh well, equal rights had a nice run.“, posted by the user Crasal at 2019-08-24 03:57:31. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “This is really bad as Trump could appoint another conservative justice in case she’s unable to serve.“, posted by the user Amod98 at 2019-08-24 03:40:22. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something deeply important, we are digging deeper into this development and will update this post as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019