This is wild. A fascinating story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user besselfunctions titled Keystone Pipeline’s Alternate Route Gets The Go-Ahead From Nebraska Court is gaining some traction, having got 24 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by npr.org) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 04:12:23 and has an ID of cuj827. We’ve found the following comments, and please also reach out to us if you know more at this time:
- “They pass environmental standards this time or are they going ahead/around that too?“, posted by the user echoeco at 2019-08-24 04:34:59. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Where are the primary candidates on this? Better yet, where were they years ago? Where were they on DAPL and the other monstrous pipeline pr… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user PinkSlimeIsPeople at 2019-08-24 04:34:35. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “I’ve changed my mind on this. This oil-sludge moves anyway by trucks and rail which is more dangerous than a pipeline.“, posted by the user orr250mph at 2019-08-24 04:24:34. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Yay! More money for Canada!“, posted by the user WippitGuud at 2019-08-24 04:18:50. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is objective.
As this is something deeply important, we are researching more into this right now and will let you know as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- How’s Mark Ruffalo Doing On Twitter? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Rossa Roslaina Is Crushing Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- We Dug Deep Into Leonardo DiCaprio’s Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019