We are diving deep into this story. A heck of a story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user HistoryLord titled Jair Bolsonaro claims ‘profound love’ for Amazon rainforest as criticism intensifies is gaining some traction, having got 7 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by theguardian.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 09:51:01 and has an ID of cunby7. Here are some initial comments on what’s going on:
- “For fucks sake. Enough with the lies. Its insulting and not required. We already know what your position is.“, posted by the user subscribemenot at 2019-08-24 12:12:33. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Thankfully this episode will make people aware that Brazil is huge and need to develop those areas, not exactly by deforestation but if the … (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user gkmaster21 at 2019-08-24 10:06:21. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “His actions say something different from his words“, posted by the user lacktoesandtolerant at 2019-08-24 10:00:39. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is a story very close to my heart, I am frantically searching for more details and will write a new story as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- JJ Watt & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- The Community Reacts To Brad Paisley On Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Oprah Winfrey Is Blowing Up Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019