Today I found something I’d like to alert all our readers of. A super interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user soundaryaSabunNirma titled Inside Microsofts plan to fix Americas broken voting system is gaining some traction, having got 10 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by fastcompany.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 02:32:22 and has an ID of cuhw7a. We’ve found the following comments, and please also reach out to us if you know more at this time:
- “If you are interested in voting system, you should check out [MobPoll](https://www.mobpoll.org/). It’s a free approval polling web app!“, posted by the user MobPoll at 2019-08-24 04:46:18. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Any impressive technological solution needs a redundant paper trail. No exceptions.“, posted by the user salmonella_ella_ella at 2019-08-24 03:45:17. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Be wary of any claims that involve Microsoftand fix in the same sentence.“, posted by the user b-hizz at 2019-08-24 03:09:30. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Jesus, yes! We need an open source standard for voting machine software.“, posted by the user bitterdick at 2019-08-24 03:05:12. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Great….more profiteering in the guise of philanthropy“, posted by the user Derp2tharight at 2019-08-24 02:37:04. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is something deeply important, I am frantically searching for more details and will update our readers as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Sam Milby Is Crushing Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- How’s Deepika Padukone Doing On Twitter? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- debbyryan & Twitter – The Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019