Something insane has just come to our attention. A very unique story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user Jonny43 titled Hank Kunneman and the Prophetic Thumb Drive is gaining some traction, having got 4 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by rightwingwatch.org) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 23:22:22 and has an ID of cufc7t. We’ve identified the following comments already:
- “”But watch my humor, as I release an anointing that breaks this yoke that shall cause yolks to be egg on their face that have touched what I… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user timeisanillusion8 at 2019-08-24 04:48:29. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Did this guy just watch the premiere of the Righteous Gemstones or something?“, posted by the user HellaTroi at 2019-08-24 02:07:46. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “What the absolute hell is this trying to say?“, posted by the user stingharkonnen at 2019-08-24 00:51:47. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is a story very close to my heart, we are looking for more facts on this story and will update this post as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Britney Spears & Twitter – The Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- The Community Reacts To Assi El Hallani On Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- David Lynch Is Blowing Up Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019