We just stumbled across something crazy we’d like to report on. A very compelling story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user thenewyorkgod titled Dow skids 400 points lower, stock market wipes out weekly gains as Trump appears to mandate that U.S. companies make products ‘home’ is gaining some traction, having got 5 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by marketwatch.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 23:58:47 and has an ID of cuftjf. We’ve identified the following comments already:
- “Which would raise the price of consumer goods since no one in America is going to work for the money that oversea manufacturers pay“, posted by the user bergerac121 at 2019-08-24 00:01:15. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “This year is not over, but it will go down as one of the worst 2 years for the stock market in the last decade. The other bad year? 2018
Bo… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user ModerneMind at 2019-08-24 00:00:38. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something very close to me, I am digging deeper into this development and will update our readers as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019