Today I found something I’d like to alert all our readers of. A very interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user TrueBirch titled China to raise import tariffs on U.S. scrap copper, aluminum from December 15 is gaining some traction, having got 3 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by reuters.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 10:58:30 and has an ID of cuo1i6. Here are some thoughts on this so far:
- “I am with Team America “, posted by the user orbitcon at 2019-08-24 13:16:42. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Trade wars are easy to win.“, posted by the user HucksLazyEye at 2019-08-24 11:48:56. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something very close to me, we are researching more into this right now and will update our readers as soon as we are finished.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019