This is something we should all know about. A whopper of a story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user geekteam6 titled Molotov-Ribbentrop: why is Moscow trying to justify Nazi pact? is gaining some traction, having got 9 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by theguardian.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 15:28:17 and has an ID of cuai3c. We’ve found the following comments, and please also reach out to us if you know more at this time:
- “Theyre reiterating that theyre happy to collaborate with Nazis against western democracies, so the Republicans can count on them as staunc… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user mriguy at 2019-08-23 18:23:42. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Why does britain and america pretend like they weren’t supporting and funding nazi germany from the start?“, posted by the user tripheas at 2019-08-23 15:36:56. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is something very close to me, I am researching more into this right now and will write a new story as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019