This is something we should all know about. A very compelling story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user redditguy1335 titled FBI takes down Nigerian fraudsters in $46M case is gaining some traction, having got 5 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by washingtonpost.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 23:52:25 and has an ID of cufqih. Here are some thoughts on this so far:
- ” LOS ANGELES The relationship between a Japanese woman and a U.S. Army captain stationed in Syria started online, through an international… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user redditguy1335 at 2019-08-23 23:58:13. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “The victim should be charged with conspiracy to smuggle diamonds.“, posted by the user CAD007 at 2019-08-23 23:58:10. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Wait … those princes weren’t legit?“, posted by the user JoeyJoeShabado at 2019-08-23 23:53:25. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is of great concern to me, I am digging deeper into this development and will let you know as soon as we are finished.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019