Today I found something I’d like to alert all our readers of. A whopper of a story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user i_am_bartman titled David Koch, billionaire industrialist who influenced conservative politics, dies at 79 is gaining some traction, having got 7 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by washingtonpost.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 21:01:53 and has an ID of cudkk6. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “The world just became a slightly better place. Hopefully his brother follows suit soon enough.“, posted by the user zUdio at 2019-08-23 21:04:58. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Is it wrong to be happy about this“, posted by the user Vlad_loves_donny at 2019-08-23 21:02:37. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is a story very close to my heart, I am digging deeper into this development and will post an update as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Rossa Roslaina Is Crushing Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- We Dug Deep Into Leonardo DiCaprio’s Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Tity Boi (2 Chainz) Is Doing Great On Twitter - September 21, 2019