This is a very important story. A unique story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user madam1 titled The US government has assessed that Israel was likely involved in a strike that took place north of Baghdad last month, a strike that has complicated America’s relationship with Baghdad, according to two US officials. is gaining some traction, having got 9 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by cnn.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 09:17:36 and has an ID of cumz7a. We’ve identified the following comments already:
- “You can ALWAYS trust Uncle Sam.
/s“, posted by the user Vulpine2 at 2019-08-24 13:45:41. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “>The US has assessed that Israel was likely involved
You gave them airspace coordination and IFF designation. Our Aircraft Controllers m… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user johnn48 at 2019-08-24 11:36:32. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Israel has the right to defend its sovereignty /s“, posted by the user ahm713 at 2019-08-24 10:20:32. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Complicated? Everyone knows Israel can’t bomb another country without US permission. It’s terrible, but It’s not remotely complicated.“, posted by the user chasjo at 2019-08-24 09:55:46. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something very close to me, we are looking for more facts on this story and will update our readers as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019