We are diving deep into this story. A very interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user sweetdeebird titled With the death of one of the Koch brothers I thought this might be fitting…..enjoy is gaining some traction, having got 11 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by vice.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 09:16:26 and has an ID of cumyp4. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “This is truly a wonderful post“, posted by the user 6ixstringlife at 2019-08-24 09:31:44. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is subjective.
- “This isn’t your blog.“, posted by the user Womps_And_Prayers at 2019-08-24 09:26:44. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Doesn’t matter anyway. All the Koch pieces are being removed“, posted by the user beeperone at 2019-08-24 09:26:35. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “It would be more enjoyable if I believed he actually experienced those emotions. But he is a sociopath. He experiences neither joy or remo… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user anon902503 at 2019-08-24 09:21:52. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is subjective.
- “Rule 4.“, posted by the user MrLurid at 2019-08-24 09:20:58. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, I am frantically searching for more details and will write a new story as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154