This is an amazing news story that we are researching right now. A fascinating story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user SwiftieNA titled Trump Asks Whos the Bigger U.S. Enemy: Feds Powell or Chinas is gaining some traction, having got 7 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by bloomberg.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 23:18:16 and has an ID of cufa7m. We’ve found the following comments, and please also reach out to us if you know more at this time:
- “Hmm, is the bigger problem the FED Chair Trump nominated or the Trade War Trump started?“, posted by the user 8to24 at 2019-08-24 01:00:37. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “And he says this in the midst of the protests in Hong Kong. Unfucking believable.“, posted by the user TryLink at 2019-08-23 23:25:18. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “A late contender and, frankly, a weak entry for todays edition of, *Thats Impeachable!*“, posted by the user ThankYouForHolding at 2019-08-23 23:21:42. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Trump“, posted by the user Wablekablesh at 2019-08-23 23:20:30. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, I am frantically searching for more details and will post an update as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019